@ "feste37": Sorry, but this is what people have been complaining about. Those
in the TMO believe everything they are told. To completely re-roof a building
the size of the chapel, especially at the time it was supposed to have been
re-roofed, would not have cost $100,000. Foundation repairs might have cost
$100,000, but most of the time foundation repairs cost much less than that.
And, so much upkeep? On a lime stone building? We all know the chapel was
sacrificed for a new building the DAC wanted there much more than they wanted
the chapel. Also, about the Catholic Church tear down, even though I am a
Protestant; I attended the Catholic Church in Fairfield one Sunday back in the
1980s. The congregation had completely outgrown their facility. It also never
had the charm and beauty of the campus chapel. In "Capital Speak", calling
people names because they tell the truth is "Undignified".