Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia
and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in
Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language
ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it
with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which
roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful
Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost
unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the
name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The
Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad
Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind
Text didn't listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial
into  the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first
hills  of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline
of her  hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and
the  subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question
ran  over her cheek, then .........
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<richard@...> wrote:

> > > Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ut aliquip ex ea commodo
> > > consequat...
> > >
> John jr_esq:
> > We're impressed with your Latin.  But what does it say?
> >
> Thanks, John - Latin, like Sanskrit, is a dead language.
>
> Currently I am learning not only Latin, but Spanish, French,
> Japanese,

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z7glCNYnLfM/UUHqT8vC_MI/AAAAAAAABDE/\
WrU7NITnjnk/s576/jap.jpg?gl=GB]

Sanskrit,Hindi,

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-pU_QztsRiCQ/UUHw7j7ttsI/AAAAAAAABFQ/\
jUZARx-fV9Q/s512/sanskrit.jpg?gl=GB]

snip
> not to forget
CHINESE

CYRILL

not to forget
LUXEMBURGUES
De ruffen laacht blëtzen dee. De net rifft Kléder däischter,
geet Bänk Noper den as. Onser iweral Nuechtegall hu dee, d'Blumme
hannendrun sou hu. Dé Land d'Wéën Fielse dén, spilt Stieren hun
et.
Wär gemaacht Dauschen si. Eise Kënnt hun en....
not to forget
ESPERANTO
Festonomo familiano ik dio, unt edzo rilativo miriametro o. Cento
frazospeco for jo, iv ism unuo halt' esceptinte. Neado kazablanko ke
ont, oni ve kurta jugoslavo kondicionalo. Kelka duontono ian ar, vato
trioleto matematika kv poa.........
not to forget
interlingua
Su apprende distinguer concretisation nos, web il unic parlar
connectiones, como cadeva del su. Nos studio traducite independente da,
subjecto promotores se nos. Africa personas pro al, tu nos ascoltar
immediatemente. Web al ultra publication..........
not to forget
QUENYA
Fárë inyo palla cua vi, nauva nuquéra yen é, oa pitya
valdë ataquë car. Fárë axan ré loc, ná talta ninwa
hantalë var. Fum valda ataquë yá, nírë vórima
órë nó. Engë pahta wilwarin má nal. Hérë torma
naitya ëa nar, fëa sa amorta amilessë. Mí sírë
úcarë metta tar, oi vëa ilma engwa varnë....
not to forget
SLOVIO
Brat kozxa dusxijm ona mi, vi ulca ovocx scxastie tut. Sos to mlodica
premnog svekrotec, bez es ribaf premnog. Des to malju robijt zapalka.
Divajm cxesajut dom on, oni on insxto pomocijt. On vse ostaj mezxu
usmehili, detes gotovit kazahzem on eda. Iskate zapalit ekonomju om sol,
es podpor zveris zxiznuf oni. Glosuf mlodju vcxera dva ti, podpor
politju tof to.....
not to forget
SONA
Ine dite giuma akama ta, kini pogin amadaci co vio. Imi agaden finyuri
tu. Ino ne amio ilocio. Ma itone nedini ika, visu boro purojen on jio.
Aga cagun tebin iraxin zu. Tu aci pana denda pekaba..........
not to forget
TOKIPONA
unpa utala ni jan, vi kule utala ike. ale jaki awen nasa mu, ni nena
suwi sike mod, ale linja kulupu ko. vi waso sina oko, ni pipi seli wawa
ike. vt anu loje monsi. ale mi olin toki seli, en pipi prep anu.
li kasi utala akesi oth, en pipi unpa ali. kasi nanpa pi kin, mama
pilin...
not to forget
VOLAPUK
Si finots panemon pösodis lif, fat fa igleipom telans ulelifikom. Beg
po blufön klotem. Pas abel begom ün. Mö moö flapön
lügons utanes.
Elaboms getedön fut fa. Daifafideds..........
not to forget
L33tspeak
P1x y4 fr33) 5umm4|213z, 1nf0 1nd1c473z0r 4s z33, iz d0nT F1lt3r
INt3r35+3d vve. Da @R3 p@gE$ 3|53wh3r3. FOr da tH4T wIlL pR0dUc+, @nD 0R
j00'|| 3n4b|3d,. Kl1x 3nT3R 5O f4q. 54y, f34tUr3 t0 fOr, y4 p1x |-|@v3
r35ul7, INFoRm4T10N, 534r(h 717|3z c0mm4ndz 1T H45.........

not to forget
CORTIGO MORSE
"-··· ···-- ····· ··· · ·-· -- ·····
·-·-·- ··--·· -·-· --··· ---·· --- · --

not to forget
EBREO

AND not to forget
ETC
etcetcetc  etcetcEtcetc etc etc etceEtctcetcetcetc etc
etcetceEtctcetcetc, etc .Etc etcetc  etcetcetc etcetcEtcetcetcetc..