Oh no dear Share you too - mad at me? I know I don't say this as often as I
would like to - but yes love and lots of love. Of course Guru Xeno is part
of the rainbow and we all love him.

I have been meaning to say this for a while, but always remember dear Auntie

1) No one is perfect - Everyone has flaws like everyone else, good and bad.
2) As a corollary to #1 - there are wonderful things and not so wonderful
things.
3) As a corollary to #1 and #2 - there are wonderful things, good, average,
mediocre and bad things according to one's samskara, vasana, karma - single
and trans-incarnational, auras and chakras.

I am glad I got all this off my chest. You would be a fool to discard my
wisdom Auntie - it is a product of my incredible pain and suffering and I
dedicate these beautiful sutras to the suffering humanity. Anyone who bows
down to Guru Xeno everyday and contemplates on these three sutras is bound
to obtain moksha - this is the strength of my tapas.