--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> MJ, this exposure of Barry's wanking needed NO interpretation.
> I don't much care for Barry because he is shallow, deceitful,
> arrogant, mean and hypocritical. Other than that (and his
> inability to think clearly), he's OK.

I'm really curious to know whether Michael is able to
recognize the spectacular self-delusion of Barry's rant
this morning. Can he tell the difference between "vile
cussing-out" and serious dislocation from reality?

Even if Barry himself knows his claims in that rant came
straight from his imagination, he's delusional to think
that won't be obvious to others.