--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@> wrote:
> >
> > Some of them there hillbilly music for y'all..
> >
> > http://youtu.be/b0eknUtEMWw
> >

> In the world of strange guitar playing Enver Izmailov - tapping guitar
> virtuozo from Ukraine takes the price
> Enver who is a jazz-guitarist, seems to have become more commercial with the
> years, but have a listen to this, from about 1:0:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCzETvRJMoM
> don't miss this one:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-D0cLnZZk4

Marvelous stuff. A virtuoso. I prefer the second one - the
first seemed a bit "Eurovision Song Contest"-ish.

I don't know about you, but these guys fool my brain into
a bit of an optical illusion. As I watch, it seems as though
the player is a ventroliquist's dummy, and there'e another
player behind who is reaching around with one arm to play
one of the guitars. Perhaps 'cos my silly old grey stuff simply
can't believe one person can be doing all that?

So, hillbillies versus Euro-trash. What's it to be? Well I'm
still rather taken by that 'Dueling Banjos' I have to say.