--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Some of them there hillbilly music for y'all..
> > >
> > > http://youtu.be/b0eknUtEMWw
> > >

> > In the world of strange guitar playing Enver Izmailov - tapping guitar
> > virtuozo from Ukraine takes the price
> > Enver who is a jazz-guitarist, seems to have become more commercial with
> > the years, but have a listen to this, from about 1:0:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCzETvRJMoM
> > don't miss this one:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-D0cLnZZk4
>
> Marvelous stuff. A virtuoso. I prefer the second one - the
> first seemed a bit "Eurovision Song Contest"-ish.

I don't know why he went down that road, probably need the money.
He released a CD called "The Eastern Legend" in 1993 for RDM which is a pearl.
If available at Amazon it's highly recommendable !

> I don't know about you, but these guys fool my brain into
> a bit of an optical illusion.

On the CD I mentioned he plays mostly alone but it sounds like it's a whole
band with several guitars, drum and bazz, amazing.

 As I watch, it seems as though