--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 03/20/2013 07:48 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
> > Hey Barry,
> >
> > Would you mind rapping about Majorca for a minute?  I have been offered a
> > crib there for a vacation with my GF from a Scandinavian couple living
> > here, who owns a place, but never goes there.
> >
> > I'm imagining fresh octopus and sardines right off the boat, simmering in
> > olive oil, and then hit with lemon before serving.  It is on the side that
> > faces Ibiza right on the water.  The connection with the old movement days
> > adds a comic twist to it all. Any thoughts?
> >

> Why would you pass that up?  It's just a vacation, you're not moving there.>

It wasn't on my list of places to go if I could rally the funds to get to
Europe.  We were eyeballing Sicily or the South of France before this came up.
I always have to evaluate if there is a better place for possible music
opportunities like I had in Florence because it was a bigger city with more
going on.

And you will best relate to this: Every European vacation choice costs about a
guitar. I evaluate everything I pay for on that scale.

But in spirit I am with you.  All the better if it is a surprise place I
wouldn't have thought of.  I'll try to make it happen.