 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 10:37 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Remote Viewing Test for Everyone

In this video, the narrator will ask you to determine what is in his bag.  Can
you guess what it is?  Please don't cheat and tell us if you got it right or
not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH5_Xcq8EnM

PS

You don't have to watch the entire video clip.  You can go directly to the end
of the video to find out.

The most important message in this video is that you are completely relaxed in
your mind and then see what is the shape or texture of the object is.  That
image that you see is more likely the correct answer.
It's important that you draw the image on a piece of paper for confirmation of
your remote viewing.