She wont be extradited for the trial, it is only possible if she gets
convicted.  I think Rarfaele Sollecito, whose excellent book on the trial I
have read, is in more danger being in Italy already.  I think the worst case
for Amanda would be serving some time here in the US by agreement with Italy. I
hope it doesn't come to that.  Her book comes out next month.

To gain a great perspective on the crazy prosecutor who cooked up this bullshit
case against them, I can recommend the book "The Monster Of Florence" by a
journalist researching a famous serial killer case and getting embroiled in
this madman's legal web.

It makes me so sad because I love Italy and this leaves such a sour taste in my
mouth.