Hi, yeah I found Robin's analysis really helpful. As for integrity or lack
thereof, all of us have to mature to a point where we see the long term
usefulness of integrity.

Both recognizing our identity in full, so that we actually know what personal
integrity feels like, and maturing somewhat, so that immediate gratification is
tempered with self-knowledge, make integrity a value in life.

If on the other hand, one is unsure of oneself, emotionally immature,  and
seeking instant gratification, then integrity is just a definition in a
dictionary.

So as far as a corruption of one's integrity, that can only occur if integrity
is recognized as a value. Everyone pretends to have it, because it is socially
acceptable. However, there are a lot of boys running around in men's clothing
these days, and to them, everything is merely kid's play. That is why they act,
and get treated, like children. Emotional blindness caused by ego tripping. Thy
'Emperor' has no clothes.