Sorry, Share. I misread you. It seems you *have* read my post.

But there was no irony in the three posts which led you to write to Judy.

So you have left me baffled: Why did you ask Judy why I wrote those posts,
since the reason you give here does not apply to those posts?

If they were not ironic--and they were not; there must be another reason why
you asked Judy that question other than what you tell me here.

I do, however, have an answer to the question I have posed to you: viz. Why did
you ask Judy that question?

It's pretty interesting.

Let me know if you want me to tell you.

Sincerely,