 From: Robin Carlsen <maskedze...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:27 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: to Robin

I can't help myself. The reason why you asked Judy that question, Share, was
because you sensed I was letting my anger get the best of me. [Apologies to BW
for this sentence only]

But I will ask you one other question: How do you account for the fact that DrD
knew exactly why I wrote those three posts; and indeed his confidence in the
justification for my having done so (as expressed in his post) exceeds in
significant measure the perplexity my having done so induced in yourself?

The answer here--Let's get it out, dear Share: You asked Judy that question
because you tend to resist the contact point in reality where there is the most
tension, the most meaning, and the most truth: where it can make a demand upon
us which hurts. You are acutely aware of the metaphysical point of the maximum
realness (and helplessness), and you are, for Christ's sake, more sensitive to
it than I am.

So you asked the question to Judy in order to push away the way reality came in
on you in those three posts. Not one other person on FFL wondered (the way you
professed to wonder, Share) why I wrote those three posts, Share. Why don't you
ask yourself THAT question: Why was I, Share Long, the only person who was
unable to understand why Robin wrote that analysis of Barry, and those two
posts to Curtis?

You didn't like having to experience what was going inside of you when you read
those three posts, Share. So you turned your psychological aversion into a
seemingly guileless question, but in the very act of forming the question you
managed to get some distance on the experience that had been engendered in you
when you first read those posts.

An experience you wished to get rid of.