(snip)
> I wrote two posts documenting in detail Share's amazing
> progression from not suffering or feeling insulted to
> believing she had been the victim of "psychological rape."
> I'll dig them up if necessary.

Here's one of them, from October 2 of last year:

-----
Having read all the relevant posts, I am utterly baffled
and appalled at Share's use of this term ["psychological
rape"] to describe her interactions with Robin. I'd be
very curious to know where she got it from. Did someone
suggest it to her?

This is such a serious charge, it's really important to
review some of the background.

In her post today, Share writes:

"Just for the record, this is exactly why I got so upset
initially with Robin about the Russian flash mob post.
Being psychologically raped didn't feel good then just
as it doesn't feel good now."

Here is Share's initial comment to Robin about his
reaction to her remarks about the flash mob video
(September 4):

"Yes I will excuse your presumption if you excuse my not going
down this particular rabbit hole again....So no problemo. Sigh,
btw, I notice I'm feeling grumpy this morning. Blaming it on
the sugar I ate yesterday. Somehow I've become very sensitive
to sugar. Anyway, Robin, apologies for taking it out on you."

And here is what she wrote to Robin on September 9
concerning this interaction:

"As for what my feelings were, I didn't suffer or feel
insulted. Nor did I think you were being hurtful or cruel.
I simply did not want to pursue the theme of whether or not
I was being the real me. Nor the theme of my alleged hyper
positivity."

So at the time that it happened, Share felt a little
grumpy and apologized to Robin.

Four days later, Share affirmed that she had not been
insulted, did not suffer, did not think Robin was being
hurtful or cruel. [This was the point at which Curtis
jumped in.--JS 4/8/13]

Today, four weeks later, it was "psychological rape."

Something isn't right here. Somehow Share has become
convinced that what at the time had caused no more
than a little grumpiness on her part (which she
attribted to eating sugar anyway) was a terrible act
of emotional violation equivalent to rape.

(She had completely misinterpreted Robin's remarks
in any case, and he had practically stood on his head
explaining himself in the kindest possible manner.)

The charge was made in public about an FFL member. I
think we need an explanation. What, or who, caused
Share to change her mind so drastically?