--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >

> <I am saying is he should shit or get off the pot (to put it rather crudely).
> I am making no value judgements here about the quality of the discourse or
> even the value of it. It is just that Curtis keeps coming back for more all
> the while lamenting his "predicament". I am just tired of hearing him whinge,
> that's all. Either he should get on with it or move along to the next
> subject.>
>
> My interaction with another poster is causing YOU discomfort.  Think about
> that.

Curtis, for God sake, I know you are smarter than this. NO! Your interactions
are not making me uncomfortable. Your lamentations are making me think you are
torn between wanting to interact and not wanting to. I have said NOTHING about
your posts.

> The issue here is not how I choose my interactions with another poster.  It
> is about the reaction you are having to it.  And one of your blind spots is
> that you don't have to read any of it.  But you do.

CURTIS. You are somehow misinterpreting everything I have said on this subject.
How is is this POSSIBLE?

> Obviously there is a level of interest in the interaction for me, but it is
> not unlimited, and I enforce my own level of interest boundaries, despite
> being goaded to continue ad infinitum.  I continue till I have expressed what
> I wanted to express and then I stop.  There is no end with Robin until I end
> it and that cycle has repeated itself here many times.

Yes and you point is?

> So your advice IS a judgement about the value of the interactions for me, you
> think I should stop or if I continue, I shouldn't complain about how Robin is
> acting in the discussion.  I have never complained about the choices I have
> made to interact with him.  But somehow the way I am interacting with him
> bothers you in a way that the way he is interacting with me does not.

Nope, wrong interpretation. Read me again. For me to say it again is just
repeating what I already wrote. You have some strange blind spot here. I am
saying if you chose to jump into the water don't scream about the fact you
didn't realize it was going to be wet.

> Think about why this would be important to YOU.

Nothing here is important to me, about this subject at least. All I was saying
was, and here I am repeating myself, you seem to know what interacting with
Robin is going to result in so if you think you already know because you have
experienced it at least twenty times before here at FFL, then don't complain
when it turns out to be what you perceive to be the same thing again. What has
Barry said on this subject? Not that different from what I am saying. The big
difference is that he doesn't think you should bother interacting with the
crazy NPD person and I think you should do what you want but don't then lament
and cry about it as if you are some long-suffering martyr.