Hey Share...
Yes, he did enjoy it. It was a small camp so there were lots of one-on-one
interactions with the pros. The other pro player whom I couldn't recall
previously was Bobby Jones.
Son played basketball and baseball through high school. He has now switched to
P-90X and backpacking. :)
Did you play basketball through high school or beyond?