--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 04/14/2013 11:40 AM, salyavin808 wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >>>

> >> Now all you need is robot audiences and then everyone will be happy.  Oh
> >> wait, the audience is already a bunch of robots!
> >>

> > I can see them catching on, imagine a techno band that would usually
> > just have a drum machine. They could put the script into the robot, it
> > would give them an edge soundwise and visually.
> >

> Given how little I liked playing the pop venue where you're expected to
> play the tune the same damn way every time they might as well use
> robots.  In fact why not use robots for all our work and we all just sit
> around at cafes drinking free espresso made and served by robots, of
> course, and just enjoy the  afternoon sun.  Oops, sorry you probably
> don't get much afternoon sun where you live. :-D

What is this "sun" thing I keep hearing about?

I reckon there will be a place in music for these robot drummers.
But not in my sort of band where I'm the only one with enough
arm strength to load the PA into the van. And poor time keeping
gives music a human touch I always think. That's my excuse anyway...