 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Just do nothing, and sit there

One needs "the sedentary job diet" since many of us sit at a computer
all day.  I start out with a walk in the morning but one needs exactly
the right diet for their body if you are going to do sedentary work.
Thing is the agra businesses probably don't want to see a sedentary diet
promoted because that would mean we would buy less of their food.