Ya heard wrong, Mike.  Astrology is a weather report and always has been
for the propensity of events happening.   You know like your local TV
tells you it's likely to rain tomorrow but it doesn't but you did see
rain clouds overhead.  There are a few fools who think they can predict
exact events but they wind up doing a lot of tap dancing most of the time.