I suspect some of you even if you're not a musician were once shown how
to play "Blue Moon" chords on a piano.   That chord progression, also
known as "We want Cantor", has been used in many other pop songs.  The
chord progression based on steps of a major scale are one, six, two,
five, one or in the key of G:
G Em Am D G  or usually just the first four chords repeated but I've put
the final G there for a reason.

Composers use composition devices to come up with new ideas.  One of
those is a "retrograde" which is usually a melody reversed or mirrored.
This also can be done with chord progressions which is even more
unusual.  So if you reverse that "Blue Moon" chord progression you get:
G D Am Em

Start on the Am like this:
Am Em G D

and you get this: