Torn apart in  C# minor sharp
How the hell does a broken heart
Get back together when it's torn apart
And teach itself to start beating again

This little bluebird
Came looking for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4DZgN4LTw
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4DZgN4LTw>
Ah, because the world is round, it turns me on Because the world is
round, ah Because the wind is high, it blows my mind
Cardy:
My love for you
is old, is new
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" cardemaister@ wrote:
> >

> > Oddly 'nuff, two of my favorite classical tunes, Beethoven's
> > Moonlight and Chopin's Fantasie-impromptu are both in the key
> > of C# minor!
> >
> > And furthermore, seems to me the composers themselves didn't much
> > appreciate those particular tunes! LoL!
> >The key of C minor occupies a peculiar position in Beethoven's
compositions.
how about:
   Cantata on the Death of Emperor Joseph II, WoO 87 (1791)
     Piano Trio, Op. 1, No. 3 (1793)
     Piano Sonata, Op. 10, No. 1 (1795-8)
     Piano Sonata, Op. 13, "Pathétique" (1798)
     String Trio, Op. 9, No. 3 (1798)
     Piano Concerto No. 3 (1800)
     String Quartet, Op. 18, No. 4 (1800)
     Violin Sonata, Op. 30, No. 2 (1802)
     Symphony No. 3, second movement, "Funeral March" (1803)
     32 Variations in C minor, WoO 80 (1806)
     Coriolan Overture, Op. 62 (1807)
     Fifth Symphony (1808)
     Choral Fantasy, Op. 80 (1808)
     String Quartet No. 10, Op. 74, scherzo movement (1809)
     Piano Sonata No. 32, Op. 111 (his last piano sonata, 1822)

> FWIW, Wiki:
>
> Some aspects of this piece [F-I -- card] are similar to Beethoven's
Moonlight Sonata, which is also in C-sharp minor. Two measures after the
melody begins, an abrupt run up and down has exactly the same notes as
the cadenza in movement 3 (Presto agitato) of that work. The climax on a
six-four chord is similar in both pieces.[2] Also, the
Fantaisie-Impromptu's middle part and the second movement of the
Moonlight Sonata are in D-flat major. The first and third movements are
in C-sharp minor.
> The piece uses many cross-rhythms (the right hand plays sixteenth
notes against the left hand playing triplets) and a ceaselessly moving
note figuration and is in cut time (2/2). The opening tempo is marked
allegro agitato. The tempo changes to largo and later moderato cantabile
when the key changes to D-flat major, the enharmonic equivalent of the
more obscure tonic major key of C-sharp major, that is, the parallel
major of C-sharp minor.
> The piece then changes to presto (although some versions of the score
incorporate a coda, meaning that the original tempo of allegro agitato
is repeated) where it continues in C-sharp minor as before. It concludes
in an ambiguous fantasy-like ending, in a quiet and mysterious way,
where the left hand replays the first few notes of the moderato section
theme, while the right hand continues playing sixteenth notes
(semiquavers). The piece resolves and gently ends on a C-sharp major
rolled chord.