Om
It's true,

Having left external contacts outside;
with the vision within the eyebrows;
 having balanced the ingoing and outgoing
 breaths that flow through the nostrils,

 The seers, whose sins are destroyed,
whose doubts are dispelled,
who are self-controlled and take delight in doing good to all
creatures, attain eternal freedom in divine consciousness.

Yep, It needs saying.
Thanks Jim,
-Buck