--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, david allen <davaceta@> wrote:
> >
> > The chatter is interesting, but too much stuffing...
> >

> Absolutely,  way too much personal stuff driving people away that more
> politely ought to be between a few people privately which on the surface
> instead becomes obstruction to what could be a community list.  We have
> people, outside lurker viewership, looking in all the time who just move on
> unable to stick beyond the personal bickering of a few posters here who
> dominate the bandwith.  It's appalling. The FFL list would benefit greatly
> with lowering the individual posting limit down to 30 posts per week
> excepting time of communal emergency.
> X##
> -Buck

Are you sure, with regard to FFL that you meant communal rather than commodal?

You know, Barry's term 'refried' ego is really a good one. This is what happens
in spiritual movements. The person, ego intact, acquires a new spiritual
identity by quashing the former ego and stuffing it with spiritual pulp. It is
often much more difficult to dislodge the spiritual identity than the former
one, the one one actually wanted to get rid of. This seems to happen to
everyone, including me.