Oh, you poor poor deluded little sheople, believing everything the lamestream
media programs into your mushy little head. It's really quite obvious what
happened: the government used HAARP, chemtrails, and suppressed Tesla
technology like a giant 3D printer to "photoshop" reality into what only looks
like the Tsarnaev brothers are guilty.