--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> Oh, you poor poor deluded little sheople, believing everything the lamestream
> media programs into your mushy little head. It's really quite obvious what
> happened: the government used HAARP, chemtrails, and suppressed Tesla
> technology like a giant 3D printer to "photoshop" reality into what only
> looks like the Tsarnaev brothers are guilty.

Alex,

You can make unsupported allegations as long as you want.  But the fact remains
that the FBI has filed a criminal complaint against the suspected bomber as
shown below:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-terror-charges-filed-173308381.html

Based on this complaint, it would hard to maintain a presumption of innocence
in this particular case.

JR