--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On Apr 25, 2013, at 11:49 AM, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have not been to Fairfield, Iowa for twenty years. However, I
> > > keep hearing about these gathering spots, like Revelations.
> > > Possibly someone there could assist you?
> > >

> > I hang out at Revs, and in all these years, I have yet to meet Sal in
> > person. To be honest, I'm not sure she even exists beyond a collection of
> > ones and zeros scattered among millions of Internet-connected hard drives.
> >

> OMG - what the fuck is wrong with you all attention vampires - reducing Sal
> to a non-entity? Putting a damper on all paranoid fantasies of Share? We need
> to help Share out so her bulbs work right - come on people, am I the only one
> on Share's side?

The evil witch Judy is no match for the light bulb short-circuiting over
Share's head. You're right, Ravi. Share needs help, so I'm placing an ad in the
Weekly Reader stalker section: "Desperately seeking Sal Sunshine. All tips as
to the whereabouts and identity of Sal Sunshire will remain confidential."