Boy, boy, crazy boy, keep cool boy.  Got a rocket, in your pocket, turn
off the juice boy.  Go man go, but not like a yo-yo, cool boy, just play
it cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkdP02HKQGc
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkdP02HKQGc>
BTW, you're not making a lot of sense.............................

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula  wrote:

> That was my attorney Jackie Chiles you idiot.
>

> On Apr 25, 2013, at 1:55 PM, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry Ravi.  Thank God you're a Brahmin.  You'd never make it as
a Kshatriya.  But no matter.  Ya got friends.

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

get-Share orgy isn't it? Remember this dear RD - would John Newton
approve of this? Recall he is already quite pissed off at depriving your
granddaughter of his goat fainting healing magic.

> > > This is totally inappropriate. It's nebulous, malicious,
obnoxious, outrageous. This man is just trolling for attention.