Choose your answer from the following choices:

A. My statements about another poster's words, actions,
      veracity, motivations, or state of mine are right, and
      reflect reality. If the other poster disagrees, he/she is
      wrong, and is probably lying, insane, or demonstrating
      low character traits and malevolent intent towards me.

B. My statements about another poster's words, actions,
      veracity, motivations, or state of mind are my opinion,
      based on my purely subjective analysis. If the other
      poster disagrees, he/she merely has a different opinion.

Hint: One of these answers is sane. The other...not so much.