Oh Barry - I have talked about Russell Peters in the past. I absolutely love
the guy - it wouldn't have mattered if it was white - I have enjoyed whites
mocking Indian accent as well such as The Simpsons.

I recently watched a Hispanic guy, Gabriel Iglesias make fun of Indian accent
and even though his accent wasn't great I still enjoyed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZISzU2sQ5s

Or this -
http://youtu.be/n4BpwQZBQDw

If Judy, Ann, Raunchy, Emily were to protest I will request them to back off.

I'm glad you were able to rise above your paranoid, delusional, emotional
stunted ness to contribute here - bravo !!!!