 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 10:11 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Nature of Existence (2010) - IMDb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ll5H2Rqt64
here the full movie on youtube  for all to watch and scroll down for "other"
similar movie links

The existence of nature is the nature of existence...
"Religion is for people that believe they're going to hell;
Spirituality is for people who've already been there."
"It's nice to be important but, it's far more important to be nice."

...existence has no other characteristic than to exist it just is its all "one"
experiencing, manifesting and expressing itself

Filmmaker Roger Nygard, after examining the lives of Star Trek fans
watch enjoy and weep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaacEyOXVE8
and used car salesmen, profiles  and interviews a number of thinkers both great
and ordinary ranging from biologist and author Richard Dawkins("The God
Delusion"), physicist and String Theory creator Leonard Susskind, and Indian
spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to a born-again Christian wrestler, the
director of The Empire Strikes Back, a pair of self-proclaimed druids, and a
pizza cook.

watch enjoy and weep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8rKnDId4M0

even  "important" and nice FFL poster

watch enjoy and weep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J8rKnDId4M0#t=14s
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J8rKnDId4M0#t=34s

but forget to ask Rick the Archer  in this documentary ..

While it will strike some as smug and others as sincere or freewheeling  funny
,  it certainly has a feel-good tone and playful attitude, both of which could
draw FFL congregants to this pasteurized version of "What the #$*! Do We
Know?"You'll finds a great deal of absolutism in Nygard's survey of the
churchly, the churchless, the agnostic and the academic  and Nygard who even
tries (vainly) to get a few words with the pope, tends to stick his finger in
the  Catholic Church wounds with considerable joy, and gives Christianity a far
more rigorous going-over than Jainism, Taoism, Islam or Native-American
shamanism.
 Such breath of fresh air the debate between bombastic street preacher Jed
Smock who preaches his confrontational Evangelist beliefs on the University of
Florida campus and Nygard's friend stand-up comedian Stevie Ray Fromstein.

"If God created Adam and Eve, then where did the races come from?"

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar believes and propagate that happiness is realizing your
true nature.

watch enjoy and weep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLKdPdWsEPo

 Others respond that marijuana makes them happy and closeness with other people
while another says that one can have moments of happiness because life is very
difficult—unless you're a total idiot.
This movie seems much like  Enlighten Up, a documentary
watch and enjoy the full movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZX82wOM9lo

 in which one man roamed the globe searching for transcendence through yoga and
 it bears some resemblance to the 2009"Oh My God" docu

watch and enjoy the full movie (if you want : weep)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyH9lYZKa2Y
what a scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ddkyUwXO0

"... the nothingness which is at the heart of man is also the consciousness
that he has of himself."

Beauvoir, Simone (1948).
The Ethics of Ambiguity
Translated from the French by Bernard Frechtman.