Here again is one example of what kind of shortsighted
damage, a 'capitalistic political system' can do.

Capitalism which works so well for the 'economic system'
works badly for the 'political system'.

Eisenhower foresaw what was going to happen.  These 'Narrow
vested interests' just can't see the larger wholistic
picture.  A gun company simply wants to sell more and more
guns. A pharamceutical company just wants to sell more and
more medicines. And so on and so forth.

It's quite possible that a 'capitalistic political system'
could the biggest dogma of the 20th century.

The 'Norwegian model' is the most futuristic model and also
the most viable model.  The largest political party in
Norway, ie the people's party, over 90 % percent of its
income comes from subsidies from the government.

Corruption levels have come down to almost zero in Norway,
ever since they gave 'political subsidy' to parties. The UN
list places Norway as the 'best place on earth to live'.

It also enables politicians to focus on real problems rather
than worry about survival.