--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> "Surely to God no one believes either the author or that GN could
possibly have posted this with a straight face."

> Ann, I cannot let our friendship stand in the way of my Cosmic
integrity. I am reporting you immediately to Zanzar 1, sub-Lord of the
Outer Planets, sector Ack-Speedo.
Oh dear Lord, don't report me. Ack is rumoured to be ruthless. And I
just can't resist a guy in a Speedo.
  [Justin Timberlake Rocks the Speedo]

>This heresy will not stand.  >
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" awoelflebater@ wrote:
> >

> > Surely to God no one believes either the author or that GN could
possibly have posted this with a straight face. I will say, however,
that Barry nailed it big time on this one.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John"  wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey GN,
> > >
> > > The author appears to have deviated from the conservative realm of
academia into speculative and esoteric science.  A lot of the narrative
appears to have been taken from Zecariah Sitchin's books.

> > > I don't believe many of the anthropologists would agree with this
author.

> > > JR

(Anthropology, UCLA) Web Radio, article,

when he ordered the civilian populations of Hiroshima, and, if that were
not enough, Nagasaki also (to quickly end WWII and beat the Russians to
Japan), were nothing new on this planet.

Homo Sapien ET from the Planet Nibiru, 49 astronomical units from Earth,
ordered nuclear attacks on the people and cities south of  the (thence)
Dead Sea in Canaan and on a spaceport he ran in Sinai.  The fallout
immediately blew over and killed most of the Sumerian Earthlings--those
loyal to Yahweh.  The moral: Those who support such horrid aggression
experience, in their turn, the horrors they support.  This article's a
plea: DISARM NUKES, NEGOTIATE PEACE AND COOPERATION FOR ALL.

http://stargatetothecosmos.org/yahweh-nuked-us-before-truman-web-radio-a\
rticle-illustrations-galore/