"Surely to God no one believes either the author or that GN could possibly have
posted this with a straight face."

Ann, I cannot let our friendship stand in the way of my Cosmic integrity. I am
reporting you immediately to Zanzar 1, sub-Lord of the Outer Planets, sector
Ack-Speedo. This heresy will not stand.