no robes either huh? Ever heard of a raja?

________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:33 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM and Inner Peace

> why do you think that was wrong - haven't you met any off the
> wall people in TM?

Oh, Michael. You know as well as I do that no "official"
TM teacher would teach the way she describes. Either she
was never initiated and made up her account based on
piecing together little dribs and drabs she'd heard from
others (and getting them seriously fouled up), or she has
an incredibly bad memory and didn't bother to check with
anybody else before she wrote her article. Either way,
her story can't be trusted.