> > She seems pissed that the course was so expensive. Assuming
> > this was really a standard TM initiation, she seems to have
> > confused the introductory lectures as being part of having
> > already learned meditation before getting the mantra. In
> > other words she has a confused memory. Or, more likely in my
> > opinion, she has given a spin to the article to ward off
> > others who might want to learn.

authfriend:
> Well, that's a given. But I've read any number of articles
> with that same spin that described the course accurately.

Yeah, as far as the cost, it's no more than your average
college tuition, where you get a lot less. In fact, the MMY
and the TMO are about as benign as Scout cookies. So, it just
seems puzzling why people like Doughney and Wright seem so
obsessed with the MMY's comings-and-goings. Go figure.

Sometimes, I wonder what's up with that and these guys -
they don't seem able to move on with their life like other
people do. Are they just trying to bring us all down or
what?

Maybe we're in a much better position to discuss MMY's
ideas than they are, since we're still on the program and
they are not. They're making things up, so all I'm saying
is let's discuss some ideas about how to cure them of making
things up. Why can't they just be honest and forget all
the trolling? LoL!