--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> It takes two to tangle. You seem to imply that he was
> dragging them to the cave with a stone club in hand.
> Looks like TM didn't do any good to those women either.

Maybe we can assign 50% of the blame on the married women, cuz, hey, free will
and all that, but..... nope.

The equation changes when one of the partners has so much to offer to the
(spiritually, financially, socially) impoverished other.

He took advantage.  He leveraged.  He must be held to the same standard we held
Maharishi about his sexcapades.

Hagelin never not once ever never once ever said:

"Hey, babe, nice just meeting you, a minion, and me, a royal scion, and I know
you're married, and it's a sin to fuck me, but, hey, let's just put all that
aside and not dwell on the YEARS AND YEARS OF DAMAGE it would do to your
husband and your kids if they find out."

Hagelin never asked like that, right, but THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE EXPECTED FROM
THEM, cuz, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.  And he knew he was ABSOLUTELY HARMING
these women -- "harming" means "alluring women to change their lives so
dramatically and so covertly that it was certain that when the affairs were
revealed, all the lying and disloyalty would not be easily dealt with --
without YEARS of professional help for all concerned."

That is fucking harmful.

At least Dr. Bloomfield drugged his women and didn't try to brainwash them into
breaking the trust enjoyed with virtually everyone in their social circle.

Yeah, sure, it MIGHT evolve some folks who would rise to the challenges of
facing ones personal integrity being shitcanned after one has torn ones life up
like a bad parking ticket, yep, could be, but on average, every woman who ever
fucked Hagelin had to face themselves in perhaps the harshest light they've
ever had shone upon them.  And it wouldn't be pretty what they saw in the
mirror.

Each woman, on her death bed, gets to say:  "I fucked Hagelin and ruined my
marriage and my kids hate me to this day for what I did to their father when I
could have just gone to a marriage counselor or something, or I could have at
least faced their father forthrightly about the marital dissonance and just
said, 'I'm ending it, but at least I'm being honest and not sneaking behind
your back and cuckolding you and doing all the things that incur rage in others
who are blinded by their trust and loyalty towards the cheating partner and who
will have no clue until it's revealed to them as if a bomb going off.'"

Who wants to say that?  Hagelin made every woman NOT CONSIDER THAT.  He gave
them, what?, promises of, what?  Don't even try to tell me all the women were
simply randy and Hagelin was a hunk.  Women don't go for that.  They might be
horny, but it is only cuz they want the whole man's wherewithal --  not just
his dick.

He leveraged by promising who knows what.  That is not saintly.  That is not
honest.  That is fucking evil.  And TM didn't do a THING TO CHANGE IT.

Edg