I watched the 57 minute version of this panel discussion and a few things that
I noted:

Apparently it is ok  to mention Ramana Maharishi but not Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
The meditation teacher in the center, I believe, was a long-term TM teacher,
but now perhaps an independent teacher of his own set of techniques?

John, I think, was biting his tongue almost continuously.

The artist had some interesting things to say, but a couple of things he said I
fould off:   if I heard him correctly, he said that samadhi is where the seeing
is all that is left? That seer, process of seeing and seen merge and only the
seeing is left? Di he say or mean seer and I misheard?

Also, he made mention several times of breath suspension, but in fact, if you
can be aware that your breath has suspended, that is an awareness OF the body
or at least awareness of breath-suspension, and is not samadhi.

All the panelists seem to have fallen prey to the shortcoming that they mention
where they assume they have arrived somewhere.