--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

True, but Hagelin doesn't teach any more, as far as I know.

It's a very strange thing to see people whose only reason for involvement in
such a situation was being taught by a man whose sole reason for existence was
to honor his teacher, not bothering to mention who taught them.

Sad commentary on things.