--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> > The decree on Elimination of Violence Against Women, which includes a ban
> > on child marriage and forced marriage, makes domestic violence a crime and
> > says rape victims cannot be prosecuted for adultery. It also outlaws
> > "ba'ad," a traditional practice of exchanging women or girls to settle
> > disputes or debts.
> >

> It is called civilizing; bringing equal rights to all.  Including the
> inalienable fundemental human right to transcend in all.  Enlarging equal
> rights is a large part and duty of Being American.  It is good we are there
> with the civilized part of the world in force.  It would be better if we
> could get the David Lynch Foundation in there too teaching the children in
> the schools how to meditate.
> -Buck in the Dome

Buck,

This is a noble idea, but could be potentially dangerous for those who are
practicing TM over there.  If the imams or an Islamist determines that TM is
contrary to sharia law, someone could easily throw a stick of dynamite among
those involved in group meditation.

They've done these barbarous acts to Christian churches during their worship
services in Afghan, Iraq and Pakistan.

IMO, these acts show how the evil forces manifest in the world in the guise of
religious fervor.

JR