Oh boy oh boy oh boy - the abusers are helping the women and the earth in
general. If you really believe that you are living proof that Dome attendance
causes insanity.

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:07 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Afghan Students Protest Women's Rights Decree

Yep, these struggles are the steps of progress in enlarging equal rights for
all.  Om yes, How is Girish Varma and the TM movement doing in India with
women's rights?  Our India partners?  In the end even Girish will have been
seen to have helped in the fight for equal rights even for women.  Enlargement
in the human experience of equal rights is the force of change inherent in the
Unified Field.  That is the human story on this planet.  It is right and
natural law that every human is born with, to experience the Self as the
Unified Field.  We must all fight to open this even for our neighbor.  The
Meissnner Effect [ME] of coherent consciousness now is a powerful weapon on our
side.  We should deploy it aggressively and more widely.   Our public policy in
science, technology, and human spirituality as Americans should be that
everyone should come now to meditation.
Our's is a liberation army on the move.
-Buck in the Dome