There are basicaly two types of policies, 'pro-market
policies' and 'pro-business policies'

'Pro-market policies' enable those with merit and skills to
rise to the top.  It leads to overall and alround growth and
development. It generates wealth for all. The entire economy
benefits from it.

'Pro-business policies' benefit only big corporates and
'unfit corporates'.  It leads to corruption.  It leads to
crony-capitalism.  It also triggers income disparities
across the population.

It's important to maintain the distinction between the two.