--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> > >
> > > There was no need at all to respond to Share in that rude and
> > > insulting manner. Small wonder that so many people here dislike
> > > you. You've just given a perfect example of why. Why don't you
> > > just delete that post, which came from some very unpleasant
> > > place inside you, and simply ask her for more details? Try to
> > > be helpful for once.
> >
> > I'm at least partially in sympathy with Barry on this
> > one. She should at least have been able to figure out
> > that there's no way she can expect anyone to help her
> > unless she takes a little more time and thought to
> > formulate her question.
> >
> > But the question was designed to elicit sympathy for
> > how computer-incompetent she is. It was designed to
> > make people stand on their heads trying to understand
> > what her problem is, designed to get her lots of
> > attention from dupes like you, feste.
>
> Well, this is interesting. A real dilemma for authfriend. Her worst enemy
> attacks another hated enemy, so who is she to side with? She sides with
> Barry, amazingly (never before been known) because, so it would seem, her
> hatred of Share is even greater than the hatred she feels for Barry.

I'm sure that's how it would work with *you*, feste, a
big problem. Me, I go with whatever seems right to me,
no matter who's espousing it. Thus no "dilemma" at all.
(And I've taken Barry's side a number of times when I
thought he was right about something. Share's side as
well. Sorry you missed them.)

Gee, you're looking like rather a dope so far today,
aren't you? And you so much wanted to be a hero to
Share. Too bad.