--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" wrote:

> Oh yes, the ability to make one smile is special. Just think of the
things that can create that kind of crack/opening in an otherwise
deadpan visage. Things like seeing someone slip on a banana peel,
witnessing the humiliation of an enemy, attending comedy night; how
profound, how deep, how sophisticated. Ah, to make one smile has to rank
right up there with the miracle of a virgin birth.

Good. Good.  No quibbles.  For me seeing someone address an issue from
an angle that is unexpected and which nails the target.  That makes me
smile, and that's what I'm talking about in this instance.