I am afraid Judy, that you're farther along on the spectrum than I
feared.   And at this point it's probably irreversible.

Hopefully you have some kind of support network established, even if it
is costly.

Or maybe it's time to take that ocean cruise on a container ship that
you've been talking about.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > You gotta admit, with the number of times this issue has
> > come up, you would have that the author's friend would have
> > provided the solution.
>
> Not sure how you managed to hallucinate the notion
> that I was some kind of computer expert, Steve, but
> your mental problems have been getting noticeably
> worse recently. Each time you're away from FFL for
> awhile, one hopes it's because you're finally
> getting some treatment. But then when you come back,
> you're even crazier than before. It doesn't look
> good for you, I'm afraid.
>
> (As it turns out, Barry didn't know what he was
> talking about anyway.)
>

> > But nooooo. Turns out, the author's friend declared "arch enemy"
came
> > to the rescue on this one. Just sayin' Chalk one up for the Bar.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@

> > from the hospital I realized that telling a man he made a mountain
out
> > of a molehill is like when a man tells an upset woman that she's
being
> > emotional. Kind of stupid on my part. Anyway, there, I only put one
> > space. Let's see what happens. How the heck am I gonna break that
habit
> > that's so ingrained in my cells?! I'm trainable but this just might
be
> > above and beyond my current level of neuroplastic development (-:
> > >
> > > My guess was correct. Most of the time I don't see these
> > > symbols when reading your posts directly on the Yahoo
> > > Web Viewer, but I almost always see them when I hit Reply,
> > > because they're embedded into the text there. I have
> > > gotten into the habit of editing them out to improve
> > > readability.
> > >
> > > But there are none above. Compare to the quoted text
> > > of your previous post below, where they are still there.
> > > So it looks as if my guess about what the cause and its
> > > solution might have been was correct. Cool.

rushing