On 06/06/2013 08:09 AM, turquoiseb wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:
>> Xeno, I don't have more than one email address.  Thanks
>> for helpful reply.  As for other request, a solution I
>> tried last night didn't work.  This morning I was rushing
>> as usual and hoping for a quick answer if one were possible.Â
>> Ok, rushing again as doc wants fasting blood work which I'm
>> off to do now.  On a totally empty stomach!Â
>>
>> PSÂ  I know turq likes mountains but did he really have to
>> make this molehill into one?!Â
> BTW, above is what your text looks like when we try
> to reply to it. The  marks are being inserted by
> whatever program you're using to write to FFL.

She must be using a Mac.  I pointed this a little while back to Lawson
since his posts were doing this.  He tried some of the suggestions
online but said it messed up his posts more.  Remember, Apple just has
to "be different" hence often incompatible.  They're like that couple
that ran that restaurant in the "Kitchen Nightmares" video link I posted
last night. :-D