Dear Ann, thank you so much. I loved what you say and that was definitely
more pleasurable than the reading. Like I said it was a chore and it just a
spontaneous decision to offer you a reading, something I regretted later,
because I don't enjoy it as such, much like work since it doesn't really
represent who I am as a person, it's just dry, intellectual analysis.

So in that astrology is a real abstraction, and doesn't capture the beauty,
the essence of the living reality and the person. I suppose it can just be
therapeutic, a kind of psychosomatic relief. Not in your case since you may
have already learned your lessons, but it can be very validating for
someone who is struggling, for acceptance - validating to hear it be
confirmed from the analysis. Perhaps it was a ruse, for my ancestors - in
the name of astrology,like the modern day therapy. Surely I think therapy
is way way superior, in the modern context but I have personally seen who
people use therapy, insights into themselves into limiting themselves,
blaming others.

So it's not astrology, philosophy, therapy as such but the lessons the
individual takes from these - responsibility, accountability, self-honesty
- acceptance, being authentic and as such.

Anyway - thank you for your response. As I can see it may have been a hit
somewhere and a miss elsewhere- there is so much to look at and I was
trying to get a quick, concise summary and so didn't spend a whole lot of
time. Just wanted to demonstrate my spin on astrology.