 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 6:19 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Zimmerman trial - So, it's all about race

"We don't believe the focus was really race" - Martin
Family Attorney

"That's a remarkable statement to come from the Martin
legal team, since race is the only reason we're having
this trial at all.

Everyone from the Martin family's lawyers, to the
professional grievance industry, to characters like the
New Black Panther Party was busy whipping up riot
conditions and treating Zimmerman as a fugitive from
racial justice, which led to filmmaker Spike Lee
endangering the lives of an innocent couple that just
happened to be named 'Zimmerman.'

And there's a good reason the media referred to
Zimmerman as 'white' until photos of him finally leaked
out, and they had to change it to 'white Hispanic,' a
very special demographic of which George Zimmerman
seems to remain the only high-profile member."

'The focus most certainly is race at the Zimmerman trial'
http://tinyurl.com/qz7teg2