So, the Obama Administration needed to increase
racial tension to boost black turnout in 2012?
This is just outrageous!

"At every turn in the 40-minute interview with
CNN's Howell, Lee doggedly defended his investigators,
saying race never played a role in any decision
and that his officers "conducted an unbiased review."

Zimmerman probe 'taken away from us'- Ex-Sanford
police chief
CNN:
http://tinyurl.com/m3a8got