> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > Barry, you need either to spruce up your game
> > considerably, or learn to lose gracefully.
>
> So all of this is about "winning" and "losing"
> in your opinion?

Well, for you it's about losing, yes. When you don't
tell the truth, you lose automatically. Nobody even
has to think about "winning." All it takes for you
to lose is for somebody else to tell the truth.

> And *that* is why you're so upset and why you've used up
> half of your allotted posts for the week in one day?

You wish I were upset. What's driving you bonkers is
that you know I'm laughing at you for all the times
you've fouled up in this discussion.

> How sad for you.

Yes, let me run get my tiny violin.

Thing is, I'm having to clean up several other folks'
confusion based on all the misstatements you've made.

(Notice that Barry has had to make his own count of
my posts past the 20 in the last Post Count. He's
been keeping track of my count obsessively every week
for years.)

> [https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/1010430_4262\
> 34084150685_1193759337_n.jpg]

This is a pretty good one, applies perfectly, except
it isn't about me winning, it's about you losing. Again.