Gee, Jimbo, for an "enlightened" person you seem to have
your panties in an awful twist. I was just pointing out
that your 'tude is reminiscent of all those times you
have embarrassed yourself so thoroughly on this forum
that you build up to a fever pitch of invective and then
disappear for a while, only to "come back" a few months
later with a whole new posting ID, and try for a "do over."

Who will you be next time? Curious minds want to know
in advance. :-)

For that matter, since we've pretty much established over
the last few days that Judy can't handle Yes/No questions
about past actions she's a bit...uh...embarrassed about,
let's see how *you* do with such a question:

"Jim Flanegin, did you ever post to Fairfield Life under
the screen name of "enlightened_dawn11" between September
2008 and May 2009?"

Assuming you finally have the balls to say "Yes" (you
never *have* had the...uh...balls to be able to admit it),
a followup non-Yes/No question might be:

"WTF were you *thinking*, posing as a woman all that time?"

:-)