> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > wow! what a reaction. is this an extreme example of
> > shooting the messenger? don't even need a show of
> > hands for that.
>
> Now you understand why the person who sent the
> link to me in email didn't want to post it them-
> selves.
>
> Sure is good to see that the "enlightened" don't
> throw balls of shit like chimpanzees, eh?  :-)
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, no street cred for you, little guy. Any student
> > > of human nature knows that you cannot first shit all
> > > over someone, as you have Robin, and then trot out some
> > > third party excerpt, trying to show your objectivity.

Doc, are you kidding?  I mean think about it - is Barry the only person here on
FFL that has "shit all over someone"?  Several other people here seem to feel
quite free and expert in putting down other people and calling them names (I
would say Judy and Ravi are probably most skilled at name calling and putdowns,
and they do so frequently)

Barry certainly seems to think Robin was and probably is a strange guy.  No
argument there.  Now, Barry posted something written by other people.   My take
was that it was not  focusing on Robin and his personality and his diagnoses or
problems; it was about the events of that time as seen thru the theme of
spiritual movements and how they grow or split in factions or dissolve. Robin,
Shri Shri and Deepak were the players, along with MMY and the TMO.  Personally
I thought it was interesting to get an objective view of those years in the
TMO. There were some details about Robin's activities that I did not know
about, and it presented his concerns witht he TMO and how it had changed for
the worse.  It was a rather clear summary from one point of view.   I hardly
consider that "shitting all over Robin."